If yeah, then please compose what equipments will be helpful for me

Répondre
Weiweismart
Nouveau
Nouveau

Message par Weiweismart » sam. 12 déc. 2020 08:24

Okay, so here's the deal... I'm gonna get membership again and I had been thinking of approaches of earning money (about 20m would do for me), but it feels like every way I came around to, was dull. But when I heard about God Wars Dungeon, it seemed pretty interesting. Initially I did a bit of RS gold research, and it appeared the only corner that I thought would suit me, was Bandos' Stronghold. I can not kill the boss, so I am thinking about going after his minions. And they do seem to drop seeds which could possibly be a fantastic enough money source. So here is my question...

If yeah, then please compose what equipments will be helpful for me. I'm really desperate for money. And skilling appears to take forever.Study - create teletabs; find out where shooting stars are landing; change the part of a magic staff. Kitchen - infinite supplies of some basic food; infinite supplies of cooking implements; infinite supplies of a stat-boosting ale. Any area with a bookcase - every book from every pursuit, skill etc. that you've used in-game & do not have in your possession. Last but FAR from least - infinite teleports to 10 distinct destinations; six at Portal Chambers, four at the Quest Hall.

Hello, I recently got 70 Ranged and that I wanted to kill aviansies. I had been wondering what pursuit's I want to have the cheap RuneScape gold ability to get to GWD. Also, what equipment should I use? I Will do Temple Of Ikov to Find an Armadyl Pendant. Can there be anything of Bandos besides boots which is lower cost... Here is the setup I was thinking. If you have any hints about changing anything up ther. Please inform me. Also if there is a less expensive setup.

Répondre
Suivez-nous sur
close
Me connecter

Avec mon compte :

Ou via mon compte kobOne :